1. I am thankful for a sweet sweet friend who offered me forgiveness last night. She said when she needed me most, she felt I wasn't there. I felt sick to my stomach about it. I kept waiting for the perfect time to call her. Waiting for quiet in my home. Waiting until I came up with just the right words to say. Waiting until she could have my full attention....a then too much time passed and so I picked up the phone and decided it was time. I had never stopped thinking about her or praying for her and her family. What I would do differently next time....call in the middle of chaos and admit I don't know what to say. I'm thankful for her honesty so we could talk about it and continue with our friendship. I love her!
2. I am thankful for a team of teachers/principal/counselor who are all on board to help Blake transition better and deal with his separation anxiety issues at school. We met yesterday afternoon and I was so impressed with their genuine care and concern for our child. We had a better morning today with a reward system in place at school. Bribery never hurt once in awhile!
3. I am thankful that Starbucks hasn't run out of their salt topping yet.
4. I am thankful for auto insurance. They offered us a fair price on our work truck and that was a huge blessing.
5. I am thankful for Dave. He texted me this morning and said.....you need to blog more!
What are you thankful for today?